Friday, January 06, 2006

Friggin Weirdo

o.k. heather tagged me for 5 weird facts about me here they go..........................................



1. I love peanut butter on my biscuts and gravy it is yummy in fact i wont uasually eat them with out peanut butter i have ate B and G that way since i was a kid also I will only eat pancakes with peanut butter and syrup


2.maybe this isnt that weird but i refuse to litter even a straw wrapper I dont really believe in karma but i think its bad karma to litter and besides there is always a garbage can everywhere you go if you litter its cause you are lazy


3. I like kelly clarkson I am not gay i swear my wife will attest to that i just think that girl can sing i like everything i have heard from her


4. i like to mix reeses pieces and junior mints together and eat them i dunno the flavor combonation is really good mmmmmmmmmmmmm minty peanutbutterey yum


5. I like to walk in the rain it feels good and refreshing i lets my mind open up and i can get some good thinking time in


I am tagging joe montana, michael jackson, and carroTTop

2 Comments:

Blogger Server Girl said...

i love peanut butter too...at times, i feel like i could eat a whole jar!! it is so yummy...i don't like to litter either...mom must have taught us that.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

resses and junior mints, interesting combo. You arn't a weirdo you just a freak :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home