Saturday, November 26, 2005

Killing my shadow

O.K. Here is another one of my poems let me know what u think it is one of my favorites

D





KILLING MY SHADOW


I am being followed by a maniac,
A man with a murderous rage
He is with me every day
a man I am NOT willing to engage

Confrontation is impossible
He knows my every move
Only when darkness falls
Can his presence I remove

He threatens my innocence,
The pureness I portray
He means me no harm
Only my enemies are his prey

He should be a friend in this lonely world
A comfort to see when all else disappears
Now he has come to test my sanity
And validate my greatest fears

He brings out the rage inside me
The revenge I swore I was above
The hate buried deep inside
And all the feelings I thought I was free of

I have to find the courage
To kill the man on my tail
For he will surly overtake me
With a vengeance if I fail

The battle will be hard and long
But I wont have to wonder where he will be
Everywhere I go I see him there
The evil twin that resembles me

3 Comments:

Blogger spencer said...

its alrite better than my songs

9:35 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Maybe you should make friends with him, you could work together :) I like you poem.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Server Girl said...

(i tried FOREVER to leave a comment the other day , but for some reason it would not let me :( ).....BUT..yes, this is my FAVORITE so far. i love it. So Good...u need to be keeping these in a book so u keep track of them....keep sharing!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home