Thursday, October 27, 2005

I am It

OK I got tagged by my wife so like Noelle would Say " I'll play your silly little game"

1. I miss my friends
2. I wish I was still playing softball
3. I really do think I am damn sexy................for a big guy
4. I really love playing poker but never play
5. I like beer, I like the way it smells, tastes, and after a hot long day there is nothing better
6. I am faithfull for the first time
7. I really am in love with my wife
8. I like her feet too
9. I wish I was closer to my mother
10. when th 49ers lose i get grouchy but i still love em
11. sometimes i just wanna say "fuck it!" and move to the mountains be a hermit
12. i love to ride my motorcycle but dont get to do it often
13. I have really high blood pressure
14. I love my wifes body
15. I hate what i do for a living
16. I wish I would have gone to college
17. I think my kids are beautiful
18. I love peanut butter on my biscuts and gravy mmmmmmmmmm good
19. I think I am smarter than most people, but maybe a little worn out.
20. I miss Noelle a- lot

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I think you're sexy too! :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I really like your list. I Love that you are so in love with Kimberly...I think my kids are beautiful too.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Server Girl said...

Great list! You should rejoin softball next summer!:)..love u..glad u are bloggin ...enjoy reading everything u write..

4:49 PM  
Blogger g-ma said...

I wish you were closer to your mother also. She misses her special son very much and wishes to go out to eat with him sometime in the near future. Time is short and it is important to be with all the people you love. She loves you with all of her heart and hopes to spend time with you soon. hugzzz & more hugzzzz...........Just Me

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home